- Export Pricing and Credit Constraints: Theory and Evidence from Greek Firms (with Sarantis Kalyvitis and Margarita Katsimi)
- Firm Productivity, Occupational Choice, and Inequality in a Global Economy (with Bulent Unel)
- The Conundrum of Recovery Policies: Growth or Jobs? (with Wolf-Heimo Grieben and Fuat Sener)
- North-South Trade and Economic Growth (with Paul Segerstrom).
- Global Environmental Standards with Heterogeneous Polluters (with Ting Levy), International Review of Economics and Finance, forthcoming
- Entrepreneurs, Jobs, and Trade (with Bulent Unel), European Economic Review, forthcoming
- Performance Pay and Offshoring (with Theofanis Tsoulouhas), Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, forthcoming
- A Simple Model of Quality Heterogeneity and International Trade (with Bulent Unel), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 37(1), 2013, 68-83.
- Review of Unified Growth Theory by Oded Galor, Journal of Economic Literature, 2012, March
- Quality Heterogeneity and Global Economic Growth (with Bulent Unel). European Economic Review, 55, 2011, pp 595-612.
- International Trade Patterns under Quasi-Linear Preferences (with Kenji Fujiwara and Koji Shimomura), Review of Development Economics, 15,1, 2011, pp 154-167.
- Intraindustry Trade and the Skill Premium: Theory and Evidence (with Costas Syropoulos, Bin Xu, and Yoto Yotov), Journal of International Economics 84, 2011, pp 15-25.
- Country of Origin Labeling (C.O.O.L.): How Cool is it? (with Gregory Livanis and Carol West), International Review of Economics and Finance 19, 2010, pp 575-89.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Economic Growth (with Paul Segerstrom), Journal of Development Economics, 92. 2010, pp 13-27.
- Growth in Open Economies, Schumpeterian Models, in Reinert K. and R. Rajan (eds), The Princeton Encyclopedia of the World Economy, Vol I, Princeton University Press, 2009.
- The Growth Effects of National Patent Policies (with Constantina Kottaridi), Review of International Economics 16(3), 2008, pp 499-515, Working Paper.
- Patent Protection and Global Schumpeterian Growth (with Ali Gungoraydinoglu and Costas Syropoulos), in Dinopoulos E., P. Krishna, A. Panagariya, K. Wong, (eds), Trade, Globalization and Poverty, Routledge, 2008.
- Child Labor and Globalization (with Laixun Zhao), Journal of Labor Economics 25(3), July 2007, pp 553-80.
- Rent Protection as a Barrier to Innovation and Growth (with Costas Syropoulos), Economic Theory, 32(2),August 2007, pp 309-332.
- New Directions in Schumpeterian Growth Theory (with Fuat Sener) in Hanusch H. and A. Pyka (eds), Edgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, Edward Elgar, Chapter 42, 2007, pp 688-704.
- Gradual Product Replacement, Intangible-Asset Prices and Schumpeterian Growth (with Douglas Waldo), Journal of Economic Growth 10,2, June 2005, pp 135-157. Published version available at Springer Link.
The files are Adobe Acrobat Portable Document files (PDF), and you will need a version of Acrobat Reader on your computer to view them. The Acrobat Reader can be downloaded (free) from the Adobe website, by pressing this button:
Follow the instructions for downloading the version of Acrobat Reader suitable for your computer.