Talks and Workshops
- Teaching with Archives: A 360° Event. UF Academy of Distinguished Teaching Scholars, Office of Faculty Development & Teaching Excellence & Smathers Library Special Collections. University of Florida.
- TA workshop: Teaching with the Harn! (Co-leaders Eric Segal, Carol McCusker & Alison Reynolds). Harn Museum of Art, Gainesville, FL.
- Oh, the Places Modernist Studies Will Go! Roundtable chair. Modernist Studies Association. Pasadena, CA.
- Mythic Migrations: Ange Mlinko and the Modernist Imagination (with Mary Ann Eaverly. McGill University, Montréal, Canada.
- The Fabrics of the Man: Cleanth Brooks, Gentry Magazine, and Postwar Style. Modernist Studies Association. Boston, MA.
- London Calling: Poetry & Popular Music in the Modernist City. Gallery Performance. Harn Museum of Art. Gainesville, FL.
- Beyond Isis: Women Poets and Ancient Egypt (with Mary Ann Eaverly). Poetry by the Sea. Madison, CT.
- Mighty Aphrodites: Classical Convergences in Art and Poetry (with Mary Ann Eaverly). Gallery Talk. Harn Museum of Art. Gainesville, FL.
- The Power of Polymers: Tupperware and Domestic Design in Postwar America. Materials Research Society. Boston, MA.
- Why Women’s Poetry Now: The View from 1973. Modernist Studies Association. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Three Modes of Maya Angelou: The Groove, The Grit, The Gravitas. Oak Hammock at The University of Florida.