Note: the versions here may differ from the final published versions.
- 27. Blaschke-Singular-Outer factorization of free non-commutative functions (with R.T.W. Martin and E. Shamovich), preprint.
- 26. Lebesgue decomposition of non-commutative measures (with R.T.W. Martin), preprint.
- 25. Noncommutative partial convexity via Γ-convexity (with I. Klep, M. Mancuso, S. McCullough, and J.E. Pascoe), preprint.
- 24. Fatou’s Theorem for non-commutative measures (with R.T.W. Martin), preprint.
- 23. Operators affiliated to the free shift on the free Hardy space .(with R.T.W. Martin) Journal of Functional Analysis, to appear.
- 22. Column extreme multipliers of the Free Hardy space (with R.T.W. Martin) Jour. London Math.Soc., to appear.
- 21.The Smirnov classes for the Fock space and complete Pick spaces .(with R.T.W. Martin) Indiana Univ. Math. J.,to appear.
- 20.Factorization in weak products of complete Pick spaces (with R.T.W. Martin) Bull. London Math. Soc. 51 (2019), no. 2, 223-229.
- 19.Extremal multipliers of the Drury-Arveson space (with R.T.W. Martin) Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), 4293-4306 .
- 18. Non-commutative Clark measures for the free and abelian Toeplitz algebras (with R.T.W. Martin) Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 456, Issue 2 (2017), Pages 1062-1100
- 17.Aleksandrov-Clark theory for Drury-Arveson space (with R.T.W. Martin), Integral Equations and Operator Theory, (2018), in press
- 16. Dilations and constrained algebras (with M. Dritschel and S. McCullough) Operators and Matrices, 10 No. 4 (2016), 829–861
- 15. Does every contractive analytic function in a polydisk have a dissipative n-dimensional scattering realiztion? Complex Analysis and Operator Theory 9, Issue 4 (2015) 821–825
- 14. Clark theory in the Drury-Arveson space Journal of Functional Analysis, 266, Issue 6, (2014), 3855–3893
- 13. Universal commutative operator algebras and transfer function realizations of polynomials, Integral Equations and Operator Theory, 73 No. 3 (2012), 305–329.
- 12. Nevanlinna-Pick interpolation on distinguished varieties in the bidisk (with G. Knese and S. McCullough), Journal of Functional Analysis, 262 (2012), 3812–3838.
- 11. Valiron’s theorem in the unit ball and spectra of composition operators, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 368 (2010), 482–490.
- 10. Composition operators on Hardy spaces of a half plane (with S. Elliott), Bull. London Math. Soc., 44 No. 3 (2012), 489-495.
- 9. Agler interpolation families of kernels (with G. Knese and S. McCullough), Operators and Matrices, 3 No. 4 (2009), 571–587.
- 8. Operator-valued Herglotz kernels and functions of positive real part on the ball, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, 4 No. 2 (2010), 301–317.
- 7. Norms and spectral radii of linear fractional composition operators on the ball, Journal of Functional Analysis, 254 No. 9 (2008), 2387–2400.
- 6. The Fredholm index for elements of Toeplitz-composition C*-algebras, Integral Equations and Operator Theory, 58 No. 3 (2007), 341-362.
- 5. Reporducing kernels, de Branges-Rovnyak spaces, and norms of weighted composition operators, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 135 No. 11 (2007), 3669-3675.
- 4. C*-algebras generated by groups of composition operators, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 56 No. 6 (2007), 3171–3192.
- 3. Invariant subspaces for a class of complete Pick kernels, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 133 No. 12 (2005), 3589-3596.
- 2. Partially isometric dilations of noncommuting N-tuples of operators (with D. Kribs), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 133 No. 1 (2005), 213-222.
- 1. Ideals in free semigroupoid algebras from directed graphs (with D. Kribs), Journal of Operator Theory, 53 No. 2 (2005), 273-302.