- MY ASSOCIATION AND COLLABORATION WITH GEORGE ANDREWS: Still going strong at 80
(To appear in a volume dedicated to George Andrews for his 80th birthday, to be published by Birkhauser)
- RAMANUJAN’S LEGACY: The work of the SASTRA Prize winners
(Special issue of the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, London, to commemorate the Centenary of Ramanujan’s election as FRS, Philos. Trans. Roy. Soc. A 378 (2020), no. 2163, 20180438, 19 pp.)
- EULER’S PARTITION THEOREM AND REFINEMENTS WITHOUT APPEAL TO INFINITE PRODUCTS
(To appear in a volume dedicated to Peter Paule for his 60th birthday, to be published by Springer)
- Partitions with non-repeating odd parts and combinatorial identities, Annals of Combinatorics (Annals of Combinatorics, 20 (2016), 1-20.)
- (with George E. Andrews), The dual of Gollnitz’ (Big) partition theorem, The Ramanujan Journal – Basil Gordon Memorial Issues, 36 (2015)
- Partial theta identities of Ramanujan, Andrews, and Rogers-Fine involving the squares, in The Legacy of Srinivasa Ramanujan, Proc. Ramanujan 125 Conf., New Delhi 2012, RMS-Lecture Notes Series 20 (2013), 29-53
- A multi-dimensional extension of Sylvester’s identity, International Journal of Number Theory 13 (2017) 2487-2504
- (With Colin Defant) Revisiting the Riemann zeta function at the even positive integers, International Journal of Number Theory, 14 (2018), 1849-1856.
- (With Todd Molnar) On the local distribution of the number of small prime factors – a variation of the classical theme, Ramanujan J., Vol. 51 (2020), pp 117-151.