The logic seminar meets roughly weekly during the fall and spring semesters. Our regular meeting time is 4:05pm on Tuesdays, in LIT 423, unless otherwise announced.
Speaker: Jindrich Zapletal (UF)
- March 26th: TBA
- April 2nd: Doug Cenzer (UF)
- January 8th: Paul Larson (Miami) Universally measurable sets.
- January 31st: Dana Bartosova (UF) Projective Fraïssé limits.
- February 5th & 12th: Yuxin Zhou (UF) The pseudoarc and projective Fraïssé limits (parts 1 & 2).
- February 19th: Natasha Dobrinen (DU) Ramsey theory on the Henson graphs.
- February 26th: Ethan McCarthy (UF) Strict Demuth randomness and jump domination.
- March 12th: Dana Bartosova (UF) Ramsey properties for Boolean algebras with ideals.