Mathematics Graduate Student/Instructor for Trigonometry (MAC 1114)
- Completed Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from University of Florida in 2012.
- Taught High School Math for 5 years. Courses taught ranged from Algebra 1 to AP Calculus.
- Completed Master of Science in Mathematics from University of Florida in 2019
- UF Graduate Student Teaching Award Spring 2019
- Neil White Excellence in Teaching Award Spring 2020
- Topology and Abstract Topological Dynamics (Logic)
- Universal Minimal Flows
Email: wickmanlauren (at) ufl.edu
Office: 403 Little Hall
Office Hours Fall 2021 (via Zoom):
- Tues [9:35 a.m. – 10:25 a.m.]
- Thurs [9:35 – 11:30 a.m.]