Jorge Valdés Kroff
Assistant Professor of Spanish and Linguistics
Areas of Interest/Research
- Psycholinguistics, especially sentence processing in bilingual and second language speakers.
- Spanish-English code-switching.
- Spanish heritage speakers.
- B.A., University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill (Linguistics, International Studies)
- M.A., Penn State University (Hispanic Linguistics)
- Ph.D., Penn State University (Hispanic Linguistics and Language Science)
Phone: (352) 273-3744
Office: 246 Dauer
Spring 2019. Wednesdays 10:30am-12:30pm, Thursdays 2:00pm-3:00pm
170 Dauer Hall
PO Box 117405
Gainesville, Fl 32611