University of Florida
- BSC 1920: FYI: First Year Introduction to Biology at UF
- BSC 2005: Biological Sciences (formerly BSC 2009), online non-majors introductory biology course. Selected for UF’s Online Education Excellence Award for Undergraduate High Enrollment in Spring 2014
- BSC 2010: Integrated Principles of Biology I, genetics and evolution units.
- BSC 2011: Integrated Principles of Biology II, animal physiology unit.
- PCB 4674: Evolution
- ZOO 4307C: Vertebrate Biodiversity
- ZOO 4926: Introduction to Animal Behavior
- BIO-A501: Techniques in Reproductive Diversity, Indiana University. Co-instructor with Dr. Ellen Ketterson
- BIO-S318: Honors Evolution, Indiana University. Associate Instructor for Dr. Farrah Bashey-Visser. Selected as Indiana University Biology’s Outstanding Associate Instructor in 2009-2010.
- BIO-Z406: Vertebrate Zoology, Indiana University. Associate Instructor for Dr. Clara Cotton
- BIO-L113: Introductory Biology Lab, Indiana University. Associate Instructor for Dr. Jim Hengeveld
- BIO-L104: Biology of the Senses, Indiana University. Associate Instructor for Dr. Laura Mojonnier/Dr. Angie Shelton
- Intersession field course: “Tropical Forests of Costa Rica”, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy/Organization for Tropical Studies