I teach a variety of courses at the graduate and undergraduate level (upper and lower division). Courses vary by semester (see below for current courses). Most undergraduate courses are managed through Sakai and additional information and the most up to date syl;labus and information for current courses can be found via the Sakai system.
- CPO2001 Introduction to Comparative Politics
Selection of Courses Taught
- EUS 4210 The Politics and Institutions of the European Union
- POS4931 Comparative Political Institutions
- CPO4042 Post Industrial Societies
- POS6933 The European Union in Comparative Context
- POS6933 Introduction to Formal Theory