1.Classification of conformal metrics on $R^2_+$ with constant Gauss curvature and geodesic curvature on the boundary under various integral finiteness assumptions, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 16, (2003), no.4, 405-430.
2. Refined Asymptotic Estimates for Conformal Scalar Curvature Equation Via Moving Sphere Method, J. Functional Analysis, 192, (2002), no.2, 491-516.
3. Arbitrarily Large Solutions of the Scalar Curvature Equation at an Isolated Singularity (with S.Taliaferro), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc, 131 (2003), no.9, 2985-2902.
4. Liouville type theorems and Harnack type inequalities for semi-linear elliptic equations (with Y.Y. Li), J. Anal. Math, 90(2003), 27-87.
5. A Harnack type inequality for the Yamabe equation in low dimensions (with Y. Y. Li), Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 20 (2004), 133-151.
6. Compactness of solutions to the Yamabe problem (with Y. Y. Li), C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. I 338 (2004), 693-695.
7. Compactness of solutions to the Yamabe problem II (with Y. Y. Li), Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 24 (2005), no. 2, 185–237.
8. A priori estimates and uniqueness results for some mean-field equation, (with M. Lucia), J. Differential Equations, 217 (2005), no. 1, 154–178.
9. Asymptotic symmetry for conformal scalar curvature equation with singularities (with S.Taliaferro). Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 26, (2006) no 4: 401-428.
10. Blowup solutions for some nonlinear elliptic equations involving exponential nonlinearities, Comm. Math. Phys, 268, (2006) no 1: 105-133.
11. Compactness of solutions to the Yamabe problem III (with Y. Y. Li). J. Functional Analysis, 245 (2007) 438-474.
12. Harnack Type Inequalities for conformal scalar curvature equation, Math. Ann, (2007) 339, 195-220.
13. Prescribing curvatures on three dimensional Riemannian manifolds with boundaries, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 361 (2009), 3463-3481.
14. Asymptotic behavior of blowup solutions for elliptic equations with exponential nonlinearity and singular data, Communications in Contemporary mathematics, vol 11, issue 3, June 2009, 395-411. Also available at arXiv:0810.5143.
15. A priori estimate for a family of semi-linear elliptic equations with critical nonlinearity, Journal of Differential Equations, 247 (2009) 1334-1353, also available at arXiv:0810.5140
16. The profile of bubbling solutions of a class of fourth order geometric equations on 4-manifolds, (with G. Weinstein), Journal of Functional Analysis, Volume 257 (2009), Issue 12, 3895-3929, available at arXiv: 0810.4879
17. Profile of bubbling solutions to a Liouville system (with Chang-shou Lin), Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincare / Analyse non lineaire, Volume 27, Issue 1, January-February 2010, Pages 117-143, available at arxiv 0903.0381:
18. The monotonicity theorems for the Laplace-Beltrami operator, (with E. Teixeira), Advances in Mathematics, Vol. 226, Issue 2, 30 January 2011, pp. 1259-1284.
19. A local parabolic monotonicity formula on Riemannian manifolds (with E. Teixeira), Journal of Geometric Analysis: Volume 21, Issue 3 (2011), Page 513-526, available at arxiv 0906.1483:
20. A topological degree counting for some Liouville systems of mean field equations (with Chang-shou Lin), Comm. Pure Appl. Math. volume 64, Issue 4, pages 556–590, April 2011.
21. An elliptic variational problem involving level surface area on Riemannian manifolds (with E. Teixeira), Revista Matematica Iberoamericana 28 (2012), no. 3, 759–772.
22. Local gradient estimate for p-harmonic functions on Riemannian manifolds (with X. Wang ), Comm. Anal. Geom, volume 19 (2011), no 4, 759-772, also available at arxiv 1010.2889.
23. Monge-Ampere equations on exterior domains (with Jiguang Bao, Haigang Li ), Cal. Var. PDE.52 (2015), no. 1-2, 39–63. , arxiv: 1304:2415 http://arxiv.org/abs/1304.2415
24. On Liouville systems at critical parameters, Part 1: One bubble. (with Chang-shou Lin), Journal of Functional Analysis vol. 264 (2013) 2584-2636, arxiv: 1302.1147.
25. Classification of blowup limits for SU(3) singular Toda systems (with Chang-shou Lin and Juncheng Wei), Analysis and PDE, Vol. 8 (2015), No. 4, 807–837. , arxiv:1303:4167 http://arxiv.org/abs/1303.4167
26. Classification of Radial Solutions to Liouville Systems with Singularities (with Chang-shou Lin), DCDS-A, Volume 34, Issue 6, June 2014, Pages: 2617 – 2637 arxiv: 1302:3866.lin-zhang-dcds-a
27. Local profile of fully bubbling solutions to SU(n+1) Toda systems (with Chang-shou Lin and Juncheng Wei), Journal of European Mathematical Society, vol 18, issue 8, 1707-1728, 2016. arxiv: 1308.1579 http://arxiv.org/abs/1308.1579
29. Energy estimates for a class of semilinear elliptic equations on half Euclidean balls (with Ying Guo), Revista Matematica Iberoamericana, vol 31, issue 4, 2015, 1141-1166. arxiv: 1309.5081 . guo-zhang
30. Blowup solutions of elliptic systems in two dimensional spaces. Proceedings of the Sixth International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians. Vol. II, 617–624, Adv. Lect. Math. (ALM), 37,Int. Press, Somerville, MA, 2017. arxiv: 1311.0694.
31. Convergence rate, location and $\partial_z^2$ condition for fully bubbling solutions to $SU(n+1)$Toda systems (with Chang-shou Lin and Juncheng Wei), Advances in Mathematics. v 285, 5, November 2015, Pages 1189–1224 arxiv: 1410.7410 http://arxiv.org/abs/1410.7410
32. Classification of solutions to a critically nonlinear system of elliptic equations on Euclidean half-space, (with Mathew Gluck), J. Part. Diff. Eq., 28 (2015), pp. 74-94.