I do a lot of it, especially on all sorts of enumeration problems, and
things related to permutations.
Ok, so after a lot of procrastinating, it is time to upload all my papers here. This will take a while.
I had them all on my old website, but of course, the university changed the system on us.
- On the number of vertices of each rank in phylogenetic trees and their generalizations.
- (with Cheyne Homberger, Jay Pantone and Vincent Vatter) Pattern avoiding involutions, exact and asymptotic enumeration.
- (with Boris Pittel) On a random search tree: Asymptotic Enumeration of Vertices by distance from leaves.
- A new record for 1324-avoiding permutations. European J. Math, 1 (2014), 1–9.
- A new upper bound for 1324-avoiding permutations. Combin. Probab. Comput. 23 (2014), no. 5, 717–724.
- On a family of conjectures of Joel Lewis on alternating permutations. Graphs Combin. 30 (2014), no. 3, 521–526.
- k-protected vertices in binary search trees Advances in Applied Math, 53 (2014), 1–11.
- (with Andrew Vince) The number of ways to assemble a graph Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 19 (2012), no. 4, Paper 54, 18 pp.
- Surprising symmetries in objects counted by Catalan numbers. Electron. J. Combin. 19 (2012), no. 1, Paper 62, 11 pp.
- Non-overlapping permutation patterns. Pure Math. Appl. (PU.M.A.) 22 (2011), no. 2, 99–105.
- (with Meera Sitharam and Andrew Vince) Enumeration of viral capsid assembly pathways: three orbits under permutation group action. Bull. Math. Biol. 73 (2011), no. 4, 726–753.
- On three different notions of monotone subsequences. Permutation patterns, 89–114, London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Ser., 376, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2010.
- (with Arnold Knopfmacher) On the probability that certain compositions have the same number of parts. Ann. Comb. 14 (2010), no. 3, 291–306.
- The absence of a pattern and the occurrences of another. Discrete Math. Theor. Comput. Sci. 12 (2010), no. 2, 89–102.
- (with Philippe Flajolet) Isomorphism and symmetries in random phylogenetic trees. J. Appl. Probab. 46 (2009), no. 4, 1005–1019.
- (with Ryan Flynn) The average number of block interchanges needed to sort a permutation and a recent result of Stanley. Inform. Process. Lett. 109 (2009), no. 16, 927–931.
- On two related questions of Wilf concerning standard Young tableaux. European J. Combin. 30 (2009), no. 5, 1318–1322.
- Real zeros and normal distribution for statistics on Stirling permutations defined by Gessel and Stanley. SIAM J. Discrete Math. 23 (2008/09), no. 1, 401–406.
- Where the monotone pattern (mostly) rules. Discrete Math. 308 (2008), no. 23, 5782–5788.
- The influence of symmetry on the probability of assembly pathways for icosahedral viral shells. Comput. Math. Methods Med. 9 (2008), no. 3-4, 295–302.
- Generalized descents and normality. Electron. J. Combin. 15 (2008), no. 1, Note 21, 8 pp.