I do a lot of it, especially on all sorts of enumeration problems, and
things related to permutations.
Ok, so after a lot of procrastinating, it is time to upload all my papers here. This will take a while.
I had them all on my old website, but of course, the university changed the system on us.
See My Latest Papers for my most recent papers, which are not published yet.
- On the number of vertices of each rank in phylogenetic trees and their generalizations.
- (with Cheyne Homberger, Jay Pantone and Vincent Vatter) Pattern avoiding involutions, exact and asymptotic enumeration.
- (with Boris Pittel) On a random search tree: Asymptotic Enumeration of Vertices by distance from leaves.
- A new record for 1324-avoiding permutations. European J. Math, 1 (2014), 1–9.
- A new upper bound for 1324-avoiding permutations. Combin. Probab. Comput. 23 (2014), no. 5, 717–724.
- On a family of conjectures of Joel Lewis on alternating permutations. Graphs Combin. 30 (2014), no. 3, 521–526.
- k-protected vertices in binary search trees Advances in Applied Math, 53 (2014), 1–11.
- (with Andrew Vince) The number of ways to assemble a graph Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 19 (2012), no. 4, Paper 54, 18 pp.
- Surprising symmetries in objects counted by Catalan numbers. Electron. J. Combin. 19 (2012), no. 1, Paper 62, 11 pp.
- Non-overlapping permutation patterns. Pure Math. Appl. (PU.M.A.) 22 (2011), no. 2, 99–105.
- (with Meera Sitharam and Andrew Vince) Enumeration of viral capsid assembly pathways: three orbits under permutation group action. Bull. Math. Biol. 73 (2011), no. 4, 726–753.
- On three different notions of monotone subsequences. Permutation patterns, 89–114, London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Ser., 376, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2010.
- (with Arnold Knopfmacher) On the probability that certain compositions have the same number of parts. Ann. Comb. 14 (2010), no. 3, 291–306.
- The absence of a pattern and the occurrences of another. Discrete Math. Theor. Comput. Sci. 12 (2010), no. 2, 89–102.
- (with Philippe Flajolet) Isomorphism and symmetries in random phylogenetic trees. J. Appl. Probab. 46 (2009), no. 4, 1005–1019.
- (with Ryan Flynn) The average number of block interchanges needed to sort a permutation and a recent result of Stanley. Inform. Process. Lett. 109 (2009), no. 16, 927–931.
- On two related questions of Wilf concerning standard Young tableaux. European J. Combin. 30 (2009), no. 5, 1318–1322.
- Real zeros and normal distribution for statistics on Stirling permutations defined by Gessel and Stanley. SIAM J. Discrete Math. 23 (2008/09), no. 1, 401–406.
- Where the monotone pattern (mostly) rules. Discrete Math. 308 (2008), no. 23, 5782–5788.
- The influence of symmetry on the probability of assembly pathways for icosahedral viral shells. Comput. Math. Methods Med. 9 (2008), no. 3-4, 295–302.
- Generalized descents and normality. Electron. J. Combin. 15 (2008), no. 1, Note 21, 8 pp.